• 4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms/
2 Reception Rooms
• Large, well-equipped kitchen
• Electric-Heating with 2 Wood-Burning
Stoves (EPC F28)
• Ample Private Parking
• Well- Established Garden
• Landlord Reg 102006/270/28031
• LARN 1809024
4 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | Fully Furnished | Detached House | Traditional Design | Immaculate Order | Picturesque Location | Private Parking | Spacious | Long Term Let | EPC F28 | Council Tax Band D
OVERVIEW Peacefully located in the picturesque village of Glenfinnan, The School House is a 4-bedroom, Victorian house enjoying a secluded spot within well-maintained grounds and with ample private parking. The detached house occupies an elevated position from the roadside and is just a moments’ walk from the shores of Loch Shiel, Glenfinnan Church and the popularised Glenfinnan Viaduct. Traditional in design and in immaculate order throughout, the accommodation is available fully furnished for a long term let.
The property comprises 4 beautifully decorated bedrooms, each with a touch of Scotland entwined throughout the décor. On the ground floor, the double bedroom is host to a feature wood burner fireplace and upstairs there are a further 2 twin rooms and a second double. Each room is spacious and has ample freestanding storage. Across the two floors, there are 3 bathrooms, modern in design with electric showers.
On the ground floor, there are 2 reception rooms; a dining room ideal for entertaining or for family dinners and a generously sized living room boasting a second centerpiece wood burner and comfortable seating. The fully-fitted kitchen is bright and spacious and well-equipped with washing machine, tumble-dryer, dishwasher, double oven and kitchen table.
OUTSIDE The School House enjoys private garden with tarmac driveway and large gravel parking area that can accommodate 3-4 cars. There is a woodstore and shed to the back of the grounds and a central patio area providing an ideal space for alfresco dining on summer evenings. The mature trees and shrubs around the banking of the property offers privacy from the roadside and beyond. Regular attendance of a gardener would be maintained throughout the tenancy and negotiated with Tenants in advance of the commencement of the let.
LOCATION The property is located in the historic village of Glenfinnan, 15 miles North West of Fort William and 19 miles South East of Arisaig. The village is connected by a rail service running from Fort William to Mallaig and by car via the A830. In addition to the popular Viaduct and Monument, Glenfinnan is host to hotels, restaurants and many walks throughout the Glenfinnan valley.
INVENTORY The property is available fully furnished. A full inventory list will be agreed at the commencement of tenancy. Larger items are detailed below:
Bedrooms: 2 Doubles, 2 Twins. Each with side table, wardrobe and chair
Lounge: 2 x 2 Seater Sofas, 3 Armchairs, Bookshelf
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen including all white goods (1 Washing Machine, 1 Tumble Dryer, 1 Dishwasher, 1 Fridge Freezer, 1 Double Oven + Hob)
AVAILABILITY The property is available from the end of October 2019.
SERVICES Rent excludes council tax (Band D) and Utilities (Electric Storage Heating). The property has partial double glazing. EPC F28
VIEWINGS To arrange a viewing contact 01397 747 123, option 2.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL 1. PETS: Pets NOT permitted
2. SMOKING: Strictly no smoking
3. The tenancy will be a Scottish Private Residential Tenancy.
4. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and sub-letting is not permitted.
5. INVENTORY: This is detailed in the listing above. Please ensure you notify the agent in your application, of any requests for change to the specified inventory
6. RENT: The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order. Rent excludes Council Tax and all utilities, TV License, broadband and phone. The tenant will be responsible for notifying these providers and setting up accounts.
7. DEPOSIT: A deposit of one month’s rent will be due to secure the tenancy once your application is selected. This will be register with an Approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme within 30 days of commencement of the tenancy.
8. References (ID, Proof of Address, Employment, Income, Character & Landlord) will be required to be submitted along with your completed application form if your application is to be considered. The Landlord reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement
DISCLAIMER We endeavour to make our property brochure accurate and reliable, however, it does not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements or representations or fact. Any measurements have been taken as a guide for prospective applicants only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. A final inventory will only be agreed between tenant and landlord on an offer being given to the chosen applicant.